This High Performance Cleaner is specially formulated to be used with the Grainfather. It removes hard to clean proteins from your Grainfather without the need for tedious scrubbing. Perfect for cleaning hard to reach places such as the counter flow wort chiller, pipes and pumps.
This is suitable for soft (copper) and hard (stainless steel) metals which not many other cleaners do. It is important you use this to clean your Grainfather as other cleaners may, over time, damage your system.
- Add 2 Tbsp of cleaner to 15 L of water at 60°C to your Grainfather.
- Attach the counter flow wort chiller and recirculate the cleaner for 15 minutes.
- Remove the counter flow wort chiller and attach the recirculation pipe and recirculate for another 5 minutes.
- Rinse all surfaces that came in contact with the cleaner thoroughly with winter.
- Gently scrub the inside of the boiler with a soft bristle brush to remove left over stains.
- Rinse and drain.